Online Strategy Webinars
With ZAPS® ACT strategy webinars, you get to participate in the same, top-quality ACT test preparation offered in a live strategy seminar without leaving home.
You will learn:
- How to handle each ACT question type to save time during the test
- What to expect about the types and difficulty levels of questions
- How to gain paints even when you're not sure of correct answers
- Effective time-management techniques
- Specific techniques, strategies, and ACT study tips for each subtest
- A plan for writing a high-scoring essay on any topic
- How to effectively use study time in the days leading up to the test
ZAPS instructors are ACT test specialists. They're thoroughly trained in not only the topics covered in the ACT, but also on the ins and outs of taking the ACT test. When you sign up for an online strategy seminar, you receive:
**ZAPPING the ACT Study Guide, a comprehensive resource that offers:
- ACT test-taking tips and strategies
- An extensive grammar review
- Clear, concise instruction on how to score your best on the enhanced writing test
- Practice essay prompts and a writer's checklist
- A comprehensive mathematics review
- Strategies for solving story problems
- Detailed answer explanations
- An individual study plan for the days leading up to the test
**Four ZAPPING the ACT Workout booklets, with six shortened practice tests each in English, math, reading, and science, for a total of 24 practice tests.
For best results during the webinar, you'll need:
- A computer with high-speed Internet connection (Note: The recorded webinar cannot be viewed on a tablet or phone.)
- A quiet location
- A headset (extremely helpful, but optional)
- A pen or pencil
- A calculator (for the math section)
- ZAPPING the ACT Study Guide and ZAPPING the ACT Workout booklets (sign up at least five business days prior to the webinar to receive materials on time)
Helpful, live customer service and tech support will be provided during the webinar in case you experience any problems.
Ready to try an ACT test-prep webinar? Buy Now
The webinar recording will be available for viewing any time through June 30 of the school year in which you purchase it.